My Open Carry experiences

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonah7

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed. For people like me who aren't even allowed to have a gun in the parking lot at work, it sucks. Even if I carried 100% of the time I that I can, it'd just be to the store to buy diapers, lol.

If your employer forbids you to have a gun in your car in the parking lot, they're violating your rights, unless you work at a school or something like that. There was a case a couple of years ago about that.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I OC all the time (when I'm not at work) except when I go to Hooters. They replaced the "no weapons" sign with "no open carry", so I simply dig out my LCP for CC and leave the 1911 in the vehicle for the couple of hours I'm cavorting with buxom wenches and eating wings. :)

Last weekend I spent twenty minutes talking with an OKCPD at the McD's on MacArthur & Reno about guns, politics and philosophy after he asked about my arm. Good conversation, nice guy.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like a great experience! Yes, when they have a ghostbuster sign, to me, that means go concealed. My work at first said no guns in parking lot until we showed them a copy of the law and now they allow it. The gentleman above may work at a Government site or something. I don't take mine on a military base anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom