My other new toy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, here is my new toy! She's a beauty!

Mustang GT Cali special! Cold air intake, wheels, tires, power programmer!

img.photobucket.com_albums_v374_RyansH_83d1b657.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v374_RyansH_c79be1d4.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v374_RyansH_c5ea03ce.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v374_RyansH_a1de4037.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v374_RyansH_27355a99.jpg

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks Good ! Man be careful on these Oklahoma roads with the 20's. They will be taking some abuse.

No crap. I had no choice but to hit a chughole in my truck. Fortunately I the damage was only cosmetic. But the impact, I could have sworn my rim was going to be half there. (I run 305/40r23s)

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's a "Cali special"? Sounds like some regulation-inspired package with a ton of smog-reducing crap on it that has the eventual impact of drastically reducing horsepower, driveability and most importantly, fun!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like a fun car, dude. Happy to see it has 3 pedals.

:nono1:

16s with 85 series tires are where it's at.

Seriously.

Werd, son. Tall sidewall crew representin'. Potholes schmotholes.

017%2520%25283%2529.JPG

Word of warning: when your daily driver is a 4WD on 85 series tires, sometimes you tend to forget you can't drive a borrowed commuter sedan like you drive your truck, at least until the passenger yells "WTF are you doing to my car?!?!!" as you bomb through a pothole-ridden gravel turnout at speed while turning around.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nice ride i have an 08 with aluminator bottom end and a turbocharger it is pushing a little over 6oohp right now but if i put a new cam and springs it will make 800

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's a "Cali special"? Sounds like some regulation-inspired package with a ton of smog-reducing crap on it that has the eventual impact of drastically reducing horsepower, driveability and most importantly, fun!
california spcl has special stripes different bumper no less hp or extra smog control

Latest posts

Top Bottom