My SDA Renewal Came Yesterday, Both of Them

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going through the mail yesterday and noticed two from the OSBI. Opened one up and I had my new carry permit. Then I open up the other one and I had another new permit. No wonder the state is broke.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife and I submitted our renewals the same day. I had to snail mail my DD214 to them. I got my renewal a month ago. My wife is still waiting on hers.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife and I submitted our renewals the same day. I had to snail mail my DD214 to them. I got my renewal a month ago. My wife is still waiting on hers.
Just curious so I will know did you send it in before it expired and if you did how how much in advance did you?

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please Note: Effective November 1, 2014, there will be a 90-day grace period on license renewals.

** EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 1, 2015, the OSBI will no longer accept credit cards on a paper application.

To pay with a credit card you must apply online. OSBI will still accept cashier's checks and money orders with paper applications.

Licenses may be renewed any time within 90 days prior to the expiration.

Expiration notification will be sent to the mailing address provided.
(If your mailing address changes during your license term, please notify OSBI within 30 days.)

There is a 90-day grace period on license renewals; after 90 days, the license is considered expired
and the applicant may no longer legally carry a concealed or unconcealed handgun.

If it has been over 3 years since your license has expired, you must process through the sheriff’s office in your
county of residence and follow the initial applications instructions, however, it is not necessary to retake the
training class. OSBI maintains a record of all training or exemption certificates submitted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom