N. Carolina PC Food Police Arrest/Bust 4 Year Old Perp, Mother Makes Bail, $1.25

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"which consisted of a turkey and cheese sandwich, a banana, apple juice and potato chips" is much healthier than what I normally eat. Was the teacher that inspected lunches a health nut? One of those "I don't eat this because it's bad for me, but then I have to take vitamins to stay alive" people?

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, school lunches are FAR worse than what we had as kids. I hated, absolutely HATED my school lunches, but what they serve now is trash, and they call it healthy. Bosco sticks- essentially a mozzerella cheese stick wrapped in white bread. Add in the marinara sauce, and you have the entire meal. My kids hate the bosco sticks. We send our kids to school with a home lunch that they pack themselves (they are 7, 8 and 10). We are teaching them self-reliance, how to make health choices and ensuring that they get food that they will eat and will be good for them. The first time somebody tells me I am not raising my kid right, they will get one to the hip. ( the "one to the hip comment is a joke- this message is for the FBI dude that is trolling the board looking for dirt)

gl89aw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our great great grandkids won't have any problems, everything they need will be in the little pill the gov. gives them everyday.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First, they came for the packed lunches
But I said nothing, because I did not pack lunches

The, they came for the people smoking outside the doors of the state capitol
But I said nothing, because I did not blow smoke in nonsmokers' faces.

THEN THEY CAME FOR ME

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have gone ape **** if this had been my child. Both of my kids have food allergies and that agent would have been in the hospital with severe head trauma for poisoning my child.

Latest posts

Top Bottom