NRA Reform is Underway!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who said anything about a "big govt organization"? You have to have training certifications from recognized organizations for many reasons, one of which is insurance liabilities.

Many states recognize NRA creds for their Concealed Carry Instructors

Scouting requires NRA creds

USA Shooting Sports recognizes Coaches creds from the NRA
All the more reason to support alternatives to the NRA! Monopolies lead to ruin!

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Right now, their imediate focus is to remain solvent and out of bankruptcy. Their WLP selected external legal counsel William Brewer has hit them with a 20 million dollar bill to be paid
They shoulda' hired Michael Cohen...he woulda' only stole $30K... 🤣

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right now, their imediate focus is to remain solvent and out of bankruptcy. Their WLP selected external legal counsel William Brewer has hit them with a 20 million dollar bill to be paid
Might join the NRA again.
I bet they’ll appreciate the revenue to pay their legal fees.🤣

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a long-time benefactor life member of NRA, I'm off them until they turn it around. I also used to buy my kids & gkids annual memberships.
I think both WLP & FJB need strung up for treason.
Despite the cards, letters and calls from NRA, I haven't donated a dime and in fact it seems that the mailings, etc have ceased. Maybe due to not donating and instead giving an earful as to why. And that currently, my support goes to GOA.
As to NRA certs for scouting and various other organizations, I'm off Scouts too since removing boys from BSA. I no longer assist with leadership roles or gkids membership.
Rant over.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom