Name that kid!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly. We fought against and defeated the greatest military at the time so we wouldn't have to give two chits about the royal bastards.

^^1000%^^
The ongoing fascination with the royal parasites just shows that most people have to have "leadership" to worship. Sad, really sad.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^1000%^^
The ongoing fascination with the royal parasites just shows that most people have to have "leadership" to worship. Sad, really sad.

Agreed...
It's the nature of man. As someone pointed out we fall into 3 groups. Sheep, sheepdogs and wolves. The Sheep follow the sheepdogs where ever they go.

The unwashed masses of the US are no different from those of any other country. Here they worship celebrity (movie, tv, music stars), in the UK it's the same just add the royal family in to the mix.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed...
It's the nature of man. As someone pointed out we fall into 3 groups. Sheep, sheepdogs and wolves. The Sheep follow the sheepdogs where ever they go.

The unwashed masses of the US are no different from those of any other country. Here they worship celebrity (movie, tv, music stars), in the UK it's the same just add the royal family in to the mix.

Well that blows my theory....see I'm Not a sheep, nor am I a Sheepdog, I'm just a wolf roaming around the sheep trying to keep my pack safe, following as many rules as I can.

I guess I'm a 1%er... ;)

Now I could learn to be a Sheepdog..well anyway .....

Welcome King Pudge...Luck be with You

Latest posts

Top Bottom