Nancy bullcrap Pelosi is concerned about how much sleep President Trump gets.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny that I haven't seen this in any of our MSM. Not trying to hijack, just thought it wasn't worthy of it's own thread.

Teacher suspended after removing 'Trump' from yearbook

I think that the students should sue the school/teacher for depraving them of their freedom of speech. I think this is the only way they will stop this S@#$............. I like Nancy Pelosi, that old biddy makes me laugh .........

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since the Hydrophobic, teeth knashing, foaming at the mouth issue about PresidentTrump has been resolved with the President being absolved of Russian Collusion, and Obstruction of Justice that the left was slobbering over, now Nancy Pelosi is worried about Donald Trump's health.
Since the 70+ year old man is keeping a pace with wanna be hardworking 20 year olds, she is concerned he can't run the country. She calls him Bush twice.

You can't make this up. That woman is batshat crazy.

Sounds like she is laying groundwork for an attempt at exercising the 25th Amendment. In the end, however, it takes a 2/3 majority from each house of Congress to make it stick after all the wrangling. I'm not worried about the president being set aside. I will be(am) pissed at Democrats for wasting time and causing uncalled for disruption just for political ends.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom