Nanotech Holster in action...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
cool. Im glad its working out for ya.

I was on my way to this match from another match in Tulsa but my strength petered out on the way back home.

question: what the hell kind of start position was that??
Did the course of fire say, " in praying mantis position"?? :D
LOL!

Matthew77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cool. Im glad its working out for ya.

I was on my way to this match from another match in Tulsa but my strength petered out on the way back home.

question: what the hell kind of start position was that??
Did the course of fire say, " in praying mantis position"?? :D
LOL!

First I was looking for YOU! I was wanting to intro myself. Second, ummm yeah I am not sure on the starting position. I would not call it praying mantis so much as just PRAYING! LOL...

Matthew77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got some GREAT advice while at this shoot. My main thing to work on is to get into a rhythm and don't throw unnecessary shots. Also always keep moving, if possible.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Its actually not an uncommon LE position, when youre interviewing someone, you can rest your hands on your duty belt, looking relaxed, but ready.

Nanotech9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i think that was the 2nd holster i ever made... out of the thinnest kydex they make... lol. but what the hell... in a competition the only use for a holster is holding the gun when you're not shooting it.

you guys should check out the IWB single loop tuckable i made for him out of some real nice thick kydex. Should hold up to many years of beating BG's over the head... lol.

That pose for the start is how he usually walks around... usually saying things like "oh, my gosh" and "thats thooo cute!" and "oh my goodness girlfriend" and wearing a little sash tied around his waist. :P hehehehe.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
in a competition the only use for a holster is holding the gun when you're not shooting it.

wrong my friend; Im competition a holster must securely retain the firearm, even while running, allow for a quick draw without any hitches, and be able to withstand tens of thousands of presentations.

Think function first. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom