NCAA Wants to Kill No-Huddle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My lord big baby-12 Fans, several SEC coaches have come out against the change. Including auburn, sc, and a&m.

But keep the blind butthurt going. It's amusing

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No guidelines what so ever. My son kept telling me how big these kids were, and I didn't believe it until going down to watch a game.

Tx is insane about football. They don't have a public wrestling program like Ok does either. They have to participate in private clubs.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No guidelines what so ever. My son kept telling me how big these kids were, and I didn't believe it until going down to watch a game.

Tx is insane about football. They don't have a public wrestling program like Ok does either. They have to participate in private clubs.

Probably why OU/OSU recruit so hard from TX.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alabame spends a fortune loading fat on the linemen. It's an investment issue for them. Well probably a recruitment issue too. All you can eat smorg.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

And Nick Saban is already trying to distance himself from the 10 Second Rule ...

"For all of you out there that know what I'm thinking and the fact that I'm trying to create an advantage for the defense, I'm not trying to create an advantage for the defense," Saban said Wednesday in a meeting with local reporters. "I don't even think we need an advantage. Why do we need an advantage? If you look at the statistics, we've been playing better than most."

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/i...saban_why_do_we_need_an_a.html#incart_m-rpt-2

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And Nick Saban is already trying to distance himself from the 10 Second Rule ...

"For all of you out there that know what I'm thinking and the fact that I'm trying to create an advantage for the defense, I'm not trying to create an advantage for the defense," Saban said Wednesday in a meeting with local reporters. "I don't even think we need an advantage. Why do we need an advantage? If you look at the statistics, we've been playing better than most."

Well except for those teams that aren't big fat heart attacks waiting to happen.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

He sure likes to dance around.

BriansPicture.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom