Neat find at Jerrys gun in Ardmore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stopped by Jerry's Gun in Ardmore Ok. today and got to talking to the owner and he told me about some consignment guns he had. A gun store had closed in the 70's and the guy had lots of guns that were still in the box. Had a 22 winchester lever action 22 that has never been out of the box. It was perfect/show room condition.
Then he showed me several other guns NEW from the 60's.
Below are two I though I'd take a picture of and share. Both SW 38's. Top steel (never been out of the box). Bottom was one he had returned to SW in 1968 to have bluing fixed (it was a new gun he had sold to a customer) and SW had nickel plated it and returned it to him. It's gorgeous.
Prices are great, but you need to discuss this with the owner.
If you're interested, pm me and I will give you their business number (I picked up a card)

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jerrys sw 38.JPG
Forgot to post picture.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen a sign on 70, east of Ardmore that says gun range, it's past
Lake
Murray, but before the highway drops to two lane. I haven't checked it out yet.

The one y'all are calling Grandma's, is it in Ardmore?
Jerry's is a good store.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's the only one I know. Ardmore didn't have a gun range, that I knew of, before this one opened. Can't tell you if it's called Grandma's or not but it is the one you mentioned (that I was mentioning). I have an office in Ardmore and wish I could have stopped today to check out and do a review, but I will soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom