Need a fair price for some pmags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
" Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Window M...
$13.25

Products Shipped Today Total:
$26.50

Postage, Handling & Insurance:
$8.38

Subtotal:
$34.88

Grand Total:
$34.88

Any number in parentheses indicates a credit to the invoice.

*Midway Money is store credit

View Your Order Online"

that was from midway....

this is the order info from AIM...

This shipment includes the following item(s):
Item Description Quantity Unit Price
MMAG571BLK Magpul PMag MOE 30rd 5.56/.223 AR Magazine Black 10 $12.95

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Oh thanks... I didn't realize I could just Google it.

You see, one of the benefits of coming to OSA for information is that usually there are helpful people who will give you the straight scoop without having to wade through a bunch of internet garbage.

Maybe it's my fault, I'll ask a different way: If you were buying some Magpul Magazines today, which ones would you get and why? I know there are windowed and windowless versions and I guess 3 different generations. I know they make a 30 rounder. I'm a Magpul virgin so I'm hoping that someone will help me expand my knowledge base.

93turbohatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh thanks... I didn't realize I could just Google it.

You see, one of the benefits of coming to OSA for information is that usually there are helpful people who will give you the straight scoop without having to wade through a bunch of internet garbage.

Maybe it's my fault, I'll ask a different way: If you were buying some Magpul Magazines today, which ones would you get and why? I know there are windowed and windowless versions and I guess 3 different generations. I know they make a 30 rounder. I'm a Magpul virgin so I'm hoping that someone will help me expand my knowledge base.

I agree Hmfic. We have these forums to get useful information from each other. Trolls are going to troll.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Turbo, no need to get huffy. It's a FAQ and it's not that serious. :D

To answer the last question, I've noticed no difference in function in either... the G2s are well proven. Not that I'm shooting the G3s a lot because I can't find any ammo.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turbo, no need to get huffy. It's a FAQ and it's not that serious. :D

To answer the last question, I've noticed no difference in function in either... the G2s are well proven. Not that I'm shooting the G3s a lot because I can't find any ammo.

Cool, thanks.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could never get the fascination with PMAGS.

They are cool ONLY if they are banned. Period.

It's $1.00 worth of plastic and a spring made on equipment and research that government paid years ago @ $8.00 ea.
As long as someone is willing to pay $1.25 for them, at $1.00 cost Magpul will yank'em out by a million!

I think I have two PMags ... but I use GI 20 rounders for varmint hunting and SLED in Service rifle. As I said, I have two and have no idea what to do with them.

So unless you are an operator, and just drop PMAGs everywhere you go, having a stash makes no sense to me and keeps me fascinated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom