Need a fair price for some pmags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I could never get the fascination with PMAGS.

They are cool ONLY if they are banned. Period.

It's $1.00 worth of plastic and a spring made on equipment and research that government paid years ago @ $8.00 ea.
As long as someone is willing to pay $1.25 for them, at $1.00 cost Magpul will yank'em out by a million!

I think I have two PMags ... but I use GI 20 rounders for varmint hunting and SLED in Service rifle. As I said, I have two and have no idea what to do with them.

So unless you are an operator, and just drop PMAGs everywhere you go, having a stash makes no sense to me and keeps me fascinated.

For some of us they simply work and work well and don't clang around every time you move the gun. It has nothing to do with "cool".

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So during the great panic of 2013, I ordered some pmags from a couple (okay several) places. At the time they were sold out but were still accepting backorders. Apparently my number in the backorder queue has come up and I now find myself somewhat awash in pmags. I am trying to get rid of some of them but wasn't sure what a reasonable price would be. Thought maybe I'd post them up here in the classified if there was interest, but I didn't want to insult the fine people of OSA with an outrageous asking price. I've seen them going for as much as $25 but that seems a bit high, was just wondering what your thoughts were.

My thoughts are ...have you decided what your selling them for...I wouldnt mind picking up a couple...just to help out...;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom