Need help with single shot .22's for kids christmas presents

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
get them a military old military trainer.

Thats kind of what I am looking for, but I dont know whats out there, or where to get them.

Hit the pawn shops, see if you can a clean remington targetmaster or a winchester single shot .22

As far as pawn shops go, every one I have been to must be pricing against Gun World

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I will second the CZ 452 youth model. Great little 22 bolt action. It comes with a single shot clip to start with, then you can add a 5 shot clip that will allow it to be a true bolt action later. They are very accurate right out of the box. My son has one for his first .22, and I left it with open sights to make him learn to shoot with open sights before he got into scoped rifles. He has now taken a liking to my step father .22 Kimber target rifle (good taste, right!). He also has a H&R single shot in .357 that he got last year for Christmas as his deer hunting rifle. Both of them are great starting rifles for kids. Highly recommend the CZ, and I think used they are around $200. New they are a little over $300.

Latest posts

Top Bottom