Kids playing battleship with 22’s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What rifles were they shooting?

They looked fairly well tricked out.

Aarond

As for the guns the were shooting. Clara was shooting a ruger precision rimfire and Lyla was shooting a Bergara b14r.
Yes the bigger girl Lyla was shooting a Bergara b14r carbon barrel with Arken EP5 5-25x56 glass and the little girl Clara was shooting a ruger precision rimfire with Arken SH4J 6-24x50 glass. I bought the Bergara because I wanted to check it out and because it was a smokin hot deal here in the osa classifieds but it is definitely not twice as accurate as the ruger that costs half as much. I will be buying another ruger because we all enjoy playing with these 22’s and the stock can adjust to fit anyone. They are both very nice rifles and yes the Bergara runs smoother but hey if accurate and budget are the two big factors I’m choosing the Ruger. That being said, a good friend of mine that shoots with us often has two Bergara bmr’s. One is a 22mag carbon and the other is a 22lr steel. They are very accurate. His 22lr bmr will punch right with the 2 rifles the girls are shooting and it’s priced in between the 2. I hate to say it but he actually stomped my but when he and I locked horns playing battleship. I shot terribly. Thank goodness my kids can shoot to save me. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom