Need help with Tri-City Gun Club membership (can't make it to 1st Friday meeting)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkivbb

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Due to my work schedule, it is pretty much impossible to make it to their monthly new member meetings.

I've shot out there a ton of times with friends that are members, but would like to obtain my own membership.

Does anyone know of a different way that I can join, other than attending the 1st Friday evening thing?

Thanks!

BigRed82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is their general email: [email protected]

I'm sure they'll be able to work something out for you. No matter what, you will more than likely have to attend a Saturday morning orientation even if they do let you bypass the Friday night meeting.

They made an exception for me on the Friday night meeting issue due to the same thing. I work Friday nights and am unable to attend the meetings.

Good Luck!

GLKSHOOTER

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This just came out in the News Letter
MEMBERSHIP CORNER
New Memberships are not being accepted at this time. You may email the TCGC Secretary at [email protected] or [email protected] and your name will be put on a waiting list. Please be sure to include your Name, Phone Number and or email address. OCTOBER will start renewals for 2010. You may print off an application at http://www.tricitygunclub.org and fill it out prior to the membership meeting. If renewing NRA, please bring two checks, one for membership and one for the NRA. If you have any questions please call or email. We will try to have 2-3 evenings and extra weekend days to renew. Thank You.
Bob Thornton, TCGC Secretary.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Weekdays are the time to go there, or it used to be. I wish I would have stayed a member there but things in life happen and then you realize how good it was.

Latest posts

Top Bottom