Need info on a Remington Model 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found a pink Model 5 in a pawn shop for $175 and thought it might make a nice rifle for my girls as a trainer. The problem is that I don't know a thing about them. The rifle appears to be in pretty good shape with fairly minor wear in all the normal places (mostly in the edges of the stock).

Do any of you have any experience with these guns? I appreciate the help.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guns made by Zastava are normally very good. Any female in my extended family would shoot me with it if I offered them a pink firearm, but that's not the case with everyone. Probably be hard to duplicate the quality for the same money, though I am just going by where the gun was made.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of the info that I could find after my first post indicated that the Zastava stuff was pretty good. After finding out that Remington imported these, I still didn't know if they "tinkered" with them or if they were true imports with Remington receiver marks. There's still very little info out there about these imported youth rifles with Remington markings. Thanks for the reply. My girls are six and eight so they still like most things pink. I'm sure those days are numbered, though, knowing them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom