Need Keltec PF9 IWB recomendation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been carrying a Keltec PF9 in the ccw rotation IWB at about 4 o' clock position and need holster recommendations? Currently I just have an Uncle Mikes size 1 IWB holster. Its very comfortable, kind of neoprene material, but every time I bend over or kneel down the holster almost works its way out. I am even wearing a good belt over the clip but it won't stay in place. Just looking for IWB options as I don't really like front pocket carry.

After carrying a Glock 26 and even the 36, man this PF9 just dissapears and I even forget I'm wearing it. I can see it would be very easy to have the holster fall out and not even notice it.

Yes, yes I know from you jokers the answer is to STOP BENDING over:)

For those on the fence for a Keltec PF9, I highly recommend it. I had 1 FTF on the second mag but have since shot it for a total of 214 rounds and not another hitch.

Thanks

A

ArmedCivy

Oh yes i love my PF9! I have the crossbreed supertuck and i highly recommend it! You can bend all you like and it will remain in it's proper place. Very very comfortable too. Although i do a little modifying to mine, it's really not necessary.

Last edited:

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd been carrying mine in a generic Looper IWB holster until today when I picked up the Kel-Tec belt clip for it. With the belt clip you literally forget its there and it's easy to put on

Latest posts

Top Bottom