Need some help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uplander

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a handful of guns from my grandfather's safe, More than I need or can fit in my own safe. I live in Edmond. Are there any places that would take some of these firearms on consignment?
1000005248.jpg

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just like corgi rancher said. Consignment will just waste money. In 20 minutes total you could make a post for each of them and get full market cash value instead of paying someone else to let you sell your own stuff. That being said, many members on here would be interested in those, myself included. Especially the rugers and level gun. Just my .02

uplander

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Just like corgi rancher said. Consignment will just waste money. In 20 minutes total you could make a post for each of them and get full market cash value instead of paying someone else to let you sell your own stuff. That being said, many members on here would be interested in those, myself included. Especially the rugers and level gun. Just my .02
Thank you very much for the response. I think I will take your advice and get these posted. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Top Bottom