needing a shadetree mechanic in edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jberry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking for someone with experience to do general maintenance on my vehicles. Not major mechanical, just oil leaks, change starter, tune up type things.

Don't always trust dealers.

Thanks

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I would ask around to several friends that have had work done on their own vehicles and find out who they used. You must have someone that can give a good solid recommendation. When my cars are out of warranty I like to find a good reliable garage that I can trust. Not a big fan of dealers either. Having a place to take your broken down car is easier than trying to line up and individual to come to your home for the repair.

One thing to consider. Growing up we had several Hondas in our house. My father found a very good and trustworthy Honda specific mechanic that made house calls. Just as good as a repair shop but came to our house and did the work. ASE certified and all. With some research you may find something like this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom