Needing a Water well drilled around bixby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magmaviper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend someone that can drill a water well around Bixby? I'm having a house built and would like to see if anyone has any recommendations.

Driller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call Two Eight Drilling in Tahlequah at 916-456-8119, speak with Jennifer. Tell her you need to leave a message for Clark. Give her your address or a GPS coordinate and I’ll look up your property when I get back from surgery recovery. I’ll look up the well records and geology in the area and let you know what your groundwater availability is. Bixby has lots of water in some areas and next to nothing in others. The evaluation is free. I still drill a few sand wells even though I work out of Tahlequah now.

Magmaviper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Call Two Eight Drilling in Tahlequah at 916-456-8119, speak with Jennifer. Tell her you need to leave a message for Clark. Give her your address or a GPS coordinate and I’ll look up your property when I get back from surgery recovery. I’ll look up the well records and geology in the area and let you know what your groundwater availability is. Bixby has lots of water in some areas and next to nothing in others. The evaluation is free. I still drill a few sand wells even though I work out of Tahlequah now.
Thanks, I left her a message this morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom