New Arrow Rest, New Fletchings, or Both?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For Tighter Arrow Groups:

• Refletch with 2 inch vanes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Get a fall-away style rest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both option 1 and 2

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like form to me. I use a cheapo depo bow (Martin saber) with cheap sights and WB rest. I can shoot very solid groups at 30 yards with carbon express speed freaks. I'm no expert but that's my guess.

Not to hijack, but I need to get with you AllOut and fine tune my bow. You offered like 2 years ago And I never took ya up on it lol

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually used advice from AllOut to tune the bow last year. I'm still getting a bit of odd action out of the arrows in flight, which leads me to think it's the fletchings. I paper-tuned last year and the arrows are still hitting the target straight....just weird flight around 22-28 yards like the back end is kicking out but straightening out.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually used advice from AllOut to tune the bow last year. I'm still getting a bit of odd action out of the arrows in flight, which leads me to think it's the fletchings. I paper-tuned last year and the arrows are still hitting the target straight....just weird flight around 22-28 yards like the back end is kicking out but straightening out.

Paper tune for reference then walk back tune...
Then shoot trough paper again at different yardages. Could be many things, rest is off, nock point is off, arrow spine to stiff or too light....
If you have a press or access to one, Kitchen Sink tune it and call it good!
But first go ahead and try the blazers just to satisfy your curiosity. Hell it might work out good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom