New Frontier LW-15 Polymer Lower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

beastinisgr8

That's who I tried and they stated 1-3 business days than they said it may be 5 business days and than 5-10 so I cancelled my order.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I get my hands on it and get it to the range I will make sure to get a review up about it. As long as it is good quality and holds up well I am thinking I will pick up a couple more for later projects.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It gets to SSP next Wed, so I won't be able to get it until next weekend, but once I do I will get some home pics and initial impressions up. Hopefully I will be able to take it to the range that weekend.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting torture test. Seems to me one of the weakest parts is the receiver extension thread area....it would be good to see a comparative breaking test on that part of the receiver.

Last edited:
J

JoeBobOutfitters

I tried to order one but after waiting 7 business days and it still not being shipped i canceled it. I just picked a plum crazy locally no problems though even after dropping it a few times.

Unfortunately our timelines are only as good as our information from New Frontier. They ended up getting about a week and a half behind schedule, causing us to get behind schedule on lowers. Its a pretty fast-paced political climate right now with AR stuff, so they're obviously selling very fast at $100 shipped. We'll have 1200 lowers hitting us this week and next week so we should get caught back up and should start being able to ship them out within 1-2 business days again.

The New Frontier Lower uses the same mold as the Plum Crazy lowers do. They do however have a stronger polymer blend, upgraded spring kit, upgraded takedown/pivot pins, and upgraded FCG over a Plum Crazy. All orders shipping from us after 3/1 will have upgraded stuff. The new FCG won't allow the safety to be engaged when the hammer is forward and the new pins will be stronger and won't come out as easy as the Plum Crazy lowers have a tendency of doing easier than they should be able to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom