new gun range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Every time someone uses lmgtfy it makes me smile a little bit. On the inside. But also on the outside.

For a public range, this looks really really nice. If someone didn't want to shell out for a private range membership I would tell them to go to this place before Happy Hollow or Tulsa Firearms for sure.

6shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went Saturday and had a good time shooting some improvised trap shooting, even the owner joined us for a few rounds and had a few good laughs. We shot on a improvised trap range as he hasn't got it set up yet but is working at it. Nice pistol and rifle range. Short drive from Owasso.

einsteinwv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has he said anything else about memberships or prices to anyone? Being close to Claremore, Seems like it would be a nice cheaper Alternative. I seen on the website it was 10 dollars a day for pistol 20 a day for Rifle/Pistol.

fordguy24

New to the site!
Reaction score
im not affiliated with the range just been out there the people are nice the skeet range will be up and running soon he says now its just there lol but still fun to just go and shoot

Latest posts

Top Bottom