New holster for my XD(M) (holster pr0n included)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wes Kenney

Marksman
Reaction score
Around the time I started the process to get my license to carry, I also purchased a new XD(M) in .40 and ordered a holster and mag carrier for it. The license arrived last Wednesday (43 days!), and the holster arrived Saturday:

ai928.photobucket.com_albums_ad121_weskenney_Holster_IMGP1964.jpg

It's from NM Holsters, and Nick Mathews has been great to work with. When I ordered, he didn't realize that he didn't have the mold for my gun, so he gave me a significant discount for waiting, which was unexpected. The magazine carrier is being redesigned, as this one has too much of the mags above the belt, making it uncomfortable. Nick won't let me pay for the replacement he's making this week.

ai928.photobucket.com_albums_ad121_weskenney_Holster_IMGP1962.jpg

ai928.photobucket.com_albums_ad121_weskenney_Holster_IMGP1967.jpg

Wes Kenney

Marksman
Reaction score
can you give the details on the holster, where did you buy and price? Thanks.

I got it from NM Holsters. As I said in the first post, I got a significant discount because of having to wait for him to get a mold for the XD(M). Regular price is $65 for the holster I got, and $35 for the double mag carrier. A bargain in my opinion for the quick turnaround and great service I've received.

Latest posts

Top Bottom