New indoor range to open in Norman this coming week.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AAT1

Hello everyone this is AAT1 and yes we are opening an indoor shooting range and retail store in Norman, Oklahoma. We are looking at opening to the public on Wed. March 21 or Thursday March 22,2012. We will have an Indoor shooting range, classroom, and retail shop. Our walk-in range fee is $10.00 and our Memberships begin at $85.00 for a full year and $5.50 range time and free FFL transfers for members and we have another memberships. We are excepting early bird sign-ups and you can send me a pm or you can look on her for more information to come. And yes my father has been an OSA member for over 2 years and I have also followed OSA.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone this is AAT1 and yes we are opening an indoor shooting range and retail store in Norman, Oklahoma. We are looking at opening to the public on Wed. March 21 or Thursday March 22,2012. We will have an Indoor shooting range, classroom, and retail shop. Our walk-in range fee is $10.00 and our Memberships begin at $85.00 for a full year and $5.50 range time and free FFL transfers for members and we have another memberships. We are excepting early bird sign-ups and you can send me a pm or you can look on her for more information to come. And yes my father has been an OSA member for over 2 years and I have also followed OSA.

Alot of people will be glad to see that you have lowered your memberships from the original $125.00, I hope this works for y'all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom