New member, Lawton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trung Si Ma

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SCRAP (Stephens County Rifle and Pistol) out at Duncan Lake runs USPSA (3rd Sat) and Steel Challenge (2nd Sat) as well as NRA High Power and MBAR (Military Bolt Action Rifles) matches. They have a Facebook site (S.C.R.A.P. Club of Oklahoma) that they keep fairly up to date. SCRAP has rifle ranges to 300 yards.

There is also Diamond Defense on South 82nd (south of the Faxon Highway (OK-36) that has 400 yards.

For indoor shooting, Murf's in Duncan has a range but their hours are not really conducive to the Lawton working crowd.

If you're into precision .22LR (NRL22, PRS Rimfire) there is nothing local but lots within a three hour drive.

Within that same three hour drive there is a plethora of shooting disciplines.

Welcome to Fort Swill.

Don

captn-tin

Marksman
Reaction score
Howdy folks, new member here. By the grace of god I was able to escape Commiefornia and get stationed here. Coming up on 2 years being here and can’t understand why others hate the state. Iv done a little shooting here but not as much as I’d like since there not a lot of public land.
Looking forward to doing some USPSA matches, connecting with other shooters and doing some reloading here in the near future. Hoping to see some of you guys around!

P.S what’s up other calgunners!
Just moved here to Yukon from Fairfield Ca. Calgunner for a few years. Captn-tin was my name. Miss the beauty of ca. but sure don't miss the politics! I had a place just outside of Portola ca. Seems like there's no end to public land up there. Ha. Just about done moving in and settlin down. Hoping to meet some fellow shooters, reloaders, fisherman and FRIENDS soon. captn-tin

Latest posts

Top Bottom