New member- Oksailor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
So this is gonna be weird, but I know exactly where that picture was taken. I was standing in that spot today actually.
So long as you weren't dressed like this and/or dancing you're probably good. Lol
👇 👇
holechitdance.jpg

Oksailor

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Nice clean looking boat. I enjoy sailing as well, but I don’t have much time for it anymore. My main boat is a 1987 Hunter 23, but I’m considering selling her because she mostly sits in the wet slip.
Are you on the Sailing Lake Hefner facebook page? if so I'm under MarknTara you may already know me some.

Oksailor

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma doesn’t have a registration. But you can check to see if they are stolen by calling your local police. If needed you can turn them over to me. I will take great care of them. 😎

Yeah, that’s a little weird.
Especially weird, since that was in front of my old residence in Edmond.... But I do know who lives there now.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you on the Sailing Lake Hefner facebook page? if so I'm under MarknTara you may already know me some.
I’m in the SW part of the state, and my boat is on Lawtonka. I also don’t use Facebook, but it sounds like we both have a passion for sailing. Some of the guys in the Hobie club on Hefner come down here, and I’ve met a few over the years. There is a Hobie regatta on Labor Day every year at Lawtonka. Maybe you can make it down next year and check it out.

Oksailor

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I’m in the SW part of the state, and my boat is on Lawtonka. I also don’t use Facebook, but it sounds like we both have a passion for sailing. Some of the guys in the Hobie club on Hefner come down here, and I’ve met a few over the years. There is a Hobie regatta on Labor Day every year at Lawtonka. Maybe you can make it down next year and check it out.
Cool, I used to race H16's back in the 90's Knees are too old now. so I've switched to a monohull. I don't claim to be any good, but did place 3rd out of 31 boats at Mid America's in C fleet back in the day. Lot's n Lots of fun! Fair Winds sir!

Latest posts

Top Bottom