New OK legislation protects drivers who hit protesters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If this actually makes it to the floor for debate you can bet BLM will have people all over the place protesting. Even some legislators tow the BLM police brutality line.

From the article: "State Rep. Emily Virgin, the Democratic leader in the Oklahoma House, said she wishes her Republican colleagues would focus on the underlying issues of police brutality and systemic racism instead of seeking ways to punish protesters."
That is fine, but they better stay out of the road.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If this actually makes it to the floor for debate you can bet BLM will have people all over the place protesting. Even some legislators tow the BLM police brutality line.

From the article: "State Rep. Emily Virgin, the Democratic leader in the Oklahoma House, said she wishes her Republican colleagues would focus on the underlying issues of police brutality and systemic racism instead of seeking ways to punish protesters."

Emily Virgin is an idiot. Oklahoma's own AOC.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen on social media sites where tons of folks are in absolute disbelief that this is a thing - they are pointing this this legislation as a prime example of racist policies promoting violence and marginalization of minorities.

It just goes to show the complete fracture in methods of thought. There is no reconciliation possible when the underlying philosophy is so absolutely opposite.

Yep, and those are the people that will be surrounding your car, pounding on it and threatening your life.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So, what if you're driving through a crowd of protesters and they step out of the way, can you "accidentally " hit them with the door? Asking for a friend...

There is a truck driver driving along, and he stops and picks up a priest to give him a ride. He's driving down the highway and he sees a lawyer along the side of the road and things, "Oboy! A lawyer that I could run over!" So he speeds up and heads straight for him. At the last second he remembers the priest with him. So he swerves real quick to miss him, but still hears a thump. He looks behind, no sign of the lawyer. He says to the priest "Wow, that was a close one, I almost hit that lawyer!" The priest then replies "That's ok son, I got him with my door."

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen on social media sites where tons of folks are in absolute disbelief that this is a thing - they are pointing this this legislation as a prime example of racist policies promoting violence and marginalization of minorities.

It just goes to show the complete fracture in methods of thought. There is no reconciliation possible when the underlying philosophy is so absolutely opposite.

It's quite simple. In a world free of racism you sit in your car, let them break out the window, drag you out and beat you to death. That is, if it's a leftist demonstration.

Feet Dry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
is it snowing?
truck.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom