New Oklahoma Record Buck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis when we visited and you said you hunt, I didn't think it would be polite to ask. When I was looking at google earth to find a distances on your land to shoot the bowling ball mortar, I noticed some places that would make me ask if you didn't hunt.

After this last bout of knee and back surgery and the cost of leasing buy and buying equipment It seems for about the same money and a lot less effort, I can pay an outfitter to hunt. I never thought I would get to this point in my life but I have. Especially since I now have OK plates and drivers license. I will miss still hunting in the snow up in Montana-then maybe not. I have never seen bucks like this big one up in Montana. Seen some big ones, just not this big.
Most of our places are wheat field from fence row to fence row. The other places are small hunting areas, and I've got feeders and stands on all of them. Mainly because each is set to a different wind direction. If it's wrong on one stand, it's likely good to go on one of the other ones.
Hope your on the mend now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom