New, Old 10/22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
so I happened across a old model 10/22 rifle in the pawn shop a couple weeks ago. I thought about it a lot and decided to go look at it again today. It's just a SS gun in a plain old wood stock in really damn nice shape. They had $280 on it and it came with the factory box. Well I got it out the door at $250 cash. Happy birthday to myself a day early lol. Well fast forward a hour or two later it's in pieces getting fitted with a smooth SS bull barrel and the factory stock is getting hogged out for the bull barrel. It's a great gun and worth every bit of the $350 I have in it this far.

[Broken External Image]

Now to list the factory barrel and make a few bucks back to order a scope for her. Oh it's a 1994 model too so it's got the metal trigger group and a real metal reciever too.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm hooked on SS. Every thing I've bought in the past is the same. I have a SS model in the safe with a custom laminated stock. Just hate to break up the combo its so pretty to put it in a black Tupperware stock.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bad cell pic but here she is with the new glass

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom