New online option for inexpensive ARs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
True. Stuff like handguards that only need to not break, Ill buy cheap ones all day. I have several I need to put together so Ill look into them for sure.

Right... I mount my scopes on the upper receiver (not the handguard rail) so for most of mine, since I'm not using a lot of iron sights, the rail is just aesthetic/ergonomic, for the most part.

I drive a 370z... it gives me 80% of the performance of a GT-R at about 20-30% of the price. :D

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fair enough. I guess I'm just not the type to collect paperweights.

Doesn't matter, he didn't ask if any one cared if he collected paper weights. If that's his thing, then it really isn't any of your business.

I'm not the type that feels like people need to drop a turd any where they want, you can learn how to hold it, and drop them where they belong... :)

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Doesn't matter, he didn't ask if any one cared if he collected paper weights. If that's his thing, then it really isn't any of your business.

I'm not the type that feels like people need to drop a turd any where they want, you can learn how to hold it, and drop them where they belong... :)

Lol, you must be his boyfriend from the way you're defending him.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
So with all these rifles you're constantly building, do you ever shoot any of them?

Sometimes. I've got a few I haven't shot yet. I work a lot. And when I get in the mood to build I like to put 2-3 together. I don't get to shoot as often as I'd like, no. But hopefully one of these days the weather will get better. I would like to get into true long-range shooting someday... but for now, I like building.

Collecting paperweights? Meh... I don't see them losing value, so if I get in a bind, I can sell some off, or I can use them as trade-fodder for other guns I might want. I get that other people don't feel the same way about them I do, I just think it's fun to build them. There're certainly stupider things I could waste my money on. Cohiba likes good cigars. I do like good Scotch, and spend alot on that each month. But at least building rifles, I have something to keep to show for it that holds some value.

Plus, if it ever hits the fan, I'll have a lot of friends who want to come to my place, and more hands to defend the homestead means I need more rifles to put in those hands! lol :fullauto:

Latest posts

Top Bottom