New outdoor store in edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hell, scheels is better them most all sporting good stores. They are a little higher but they have all the good name brand stuff. I’m able to get all my reloading stuff from them. Academy will have a run for their money if scheels goes in. I would even make the drive to tulsa just to shop at scheels.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, if they plan on that being part of the revenue, they might need to refigure that.
Yup. They are sending a clear message to go elsewhere. Just like Big Boys and Mustang Pawn with their transfer fee. One would think they would wise up like Sooner. It's a PR thing if nothing else.
Just look at the traffic at Sooner on any given day. I drive by the others and parking lot is often empty.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup. They are sending a clear message to go elsewhere. Just like Big Boys and Mustang Pawn with their transfer fee. One would think they would wise up like Sooner. It's a PR thing if nothing else.
Just look at the traffic at Sooner on any given day. I drive by the others and parking lot is often empty.
Sooner's web site says they do 75-100 FFL xfers per day. Let's go with 100/day. If even 1% of that 100 buy something, it's 25-30 additional sales per month they likely wouldn't have gotten. I'll look around while they run my 4473 so pretty good tactic to get someone in the store.

Latest posts

Top Bottom