New outdoor store in edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sooner's web site says they do 75-100 FFL xfers per day. Let's go with 100/day. If even 1% of that 100 buy something, it's 25-30 additional sales per month they likely wouldn't have gotten. I'll look around while they run my 4473 so pretty good tactic to get someone in the store.
I’ll say it works! When we were doing the 17 Design buy and Sooner was doing the background check, I did just like you, looked around till it was done.

But in the meantime I found a Freedom Arms revolver and it went out the door with me.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went in there before the grand opening. Nice folks. Felt like the prices were a little high, but convenient for a quick stop if lucky tackle, cabelas, or online isn't fast enough or convenient enough.

I told them to join up here so that they could do some advertising and be apart of the community.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I went in there before the grand opening. Nice folks. Felt like the prices were a little high, but convenient for a quick stop if lucky tackle, cabelas, or online isn't fast enough or convenient enough.

I told them to join up here so that they could do some advertising and be apart of the community.
I sent them an email wishing the best of luck in their endeavors with a link to this thread. I love the $10 transfers at SSP but would use an ffl in Edmond that does 15-20 dollar transfers. I know there are some coffee table ffl’s in Edmond that do $20 but it takes more that walking through a door. You have to take or make a call, go after work hours etc.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sent them an email wishing the best of luck in their endeavors with a link to this thread. I love the $10 transfers at SSP but would use an ffl in Edmond that does 15-20 dollar transfers. I know there are some coffee table ffl’s in Edmond that do $20 but it takes more that walking through a door. You have to take or make a call, go after work hours etc.
If they had 15-$20 transfers they would be my new FFL home.

artuza

New to the site!
Reaction score
Looks like Scheels is about a year out from opening
IMG_0437.png

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sooner's web site says they do 75-100 FFL xfers per day. Let's go with 100/day. If even 1% of that 100 buy something, it's 25-30 additional sales per month they likely wouldn't have gotten. I'll look around while they run my 4473 so pretty good tactic to get someone in the store.
Pro tip, look first so you only have to do one 4473…

Latest posts

Top Bottom