New puppy day!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reminds me of my dog when we first got her. She's 16 years old now and sadly she probably won't make it through the week. I grew up with Bostons my whole life, including a freak 25lb killer (RIP Fred), and love the breed.

Advice I can give is to provide ample coverage/shelter if they stay outside during the day. Since their eyes bulge so much they can start going blind early on due to the sun. Other than that, enjoy the ride.

Thats tough. I went thru the same with my oldest boy just over a year ago, still hurts. The best ones always hurt the most, but the love they give is worth every bit of pain.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, Maverick, I am so sorry to hear that. Jackie has been gone a few years now and I still tear up when I think about her. :(

But I take comfort in knowing she was a happy, happy dog here and that, in the end, I had the strength to let her go and she didn't suffer. Just remember, you gave him as much joy as he gave you and I do believe we will see our dog friends again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom