• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] NEW SIG 7.16i FOR SALE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minibike

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
2500$
Caliber
308/7.62x51
73130, Midwest City, Oklahoma, United States
Good afternoon everyone! Long Story short my best friend from the military passed away. He was prior infantry in the marines and currently until his passing he was Army infantry. The rifle is about a month old. Put 50 or so rounds through it last week to zero it. Just trying to sell it to raise money for the friends and family travel expenses for his funeral which the money from this rifle will be donated directly to the go fund me for him. Currently installed is a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x24 optic with a throw lever and a burris throw lever mount, ambodextrious raptor charging handle, and a magpul PRS Adjustable stock. Extras are a magpul foregrip, the origianal stock, a foregrip/bipod I had when I was also in the infantry in the usmc, 5 20 round pmags, and 440 rounds of 7.62x51 m80, a full size two rifle drag bag. Asking 2500 or best offer. The funeral is in two week really trying to get ride of it as soon as possible. Thank you all.

Attachments

• IMG_0839.jpg
    IMG_0839.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0841.jpg
    IMG_0841.jpg
    862.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0842.jpg
    IMG_0842.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom