New Star Wars Trailer Being Released

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok...so I little-kid geeked out a bit when I saw the Falcon flying around.

I saw the first film at the theaters when I was just a kid. I'm no science fiction geek by any means but if they manage to continue the feel of the first three movies, it'll be a cool flashback to my youth.

I hated the "prequels" or whatever they were called, they were retarded.

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I'm just going to come out and say it: WTF is with that Sith lightsaber?

Looks like its got a crossguard on it, but that doesn't make sense because the emitters are protruding from the hilt which nullifies the point of the crossguard.

There's a theory that the lightsaber is crudely made and not stable, and the person wielding is a Force user but not trained in the ways of the Force. So when they built or modified a lightsaber, they had to make adjustments to make it work and, perhaps, the crossguard-looking thing is actually an exhaust of some sort.

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Looks like its got a crossguard on it, but that doesn't make sense because the emitters are protruding from the hilt which nullifies the point of the crossguard.

There's a theory that the lightsaber is crudely made and not stable, and the person wielding is a Force user but not trained in the ways of the Force. So when they built or modified a lightsaber, they had to make adjustments to make it work and, perhaps, the crossguard-looking thing is actually an exhaust of some sort.

That's somewhat more palatable. As I understand it, lightsabers aren't just like flashlights that you can wave around, they do require strength and skill just to wield.

Latest posts

Top Bottom