Star Wars the last Jedi*****DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a diehard SW fan I just couldn’t like it. And I don’t see how anyone else could either. But I understand we have different opinions. I would say this is clearly Disney showing us older fans the door and welcoming the millennials in. Sad really. Star Wars is a great story and they have ruined it for money. There is nothing wrong with making changes when they are good ones. But the things they have done in this latest movie are not for the better. I would have to sit here for an hour and type out all the things wrong with the movie. From the plot holes, comedy, Luke being a whimp jerk, to nobody Rey being able to use Jedi moves that take years of practice without actually any practice. They didn’t explain anything In this film. And all the subplots that could have been used Rian Johnson decided to ditch every one. He has no busuiness whatsoever being in charge of Star Wars. I guess his point was that any old person can have Jedi abilities without ever being trained. It’s pure stupidity.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in the "didn't like it" category myself. On the other hand, I'm not seeing some of the arguments ya'll are making

Back to the other hand, I have never really like any of the Star Wars movies. I have always thought character dialog has always sucked.

Someobdy said, millennials are the new market. Cant agree with that more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom