New to Oklahoma, Old to guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to all you "tranplants", as I am one too...although I didn't start out in a liberal state! Born in TX, spent about equal halves in TX and Louisiana before moving to OK...almost 20 years ago. All I can say is forget ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that those states taught or showed yall when you get here, we don't need anything they were doing brought up for us! Lots of good folks and knowledge here, ENJOY!

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to all you "tranplants", as I am one too...although I didn't start out in a liberal state! Born in TX, spent about equal halves in TX and Louisiana before moving to OK...almost 20 years ago. All I can say is forget ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that those states taught or showed yall when you get here, we don't need anything they were doing brought up for us! Lots of good folks and knowledge here, ENJOY!
So your saying we should become weak milquetoast conservatives who never even had to fight antifa in the streets? 😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom