New to Okshooters!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I missed out on the "Merry Christmas" phase of this thread but come on back and post up some pics of that build! These guys are mouthy from time to tome but essentially harmless ... ;)

Welcome to OSA!!

M

mgreen101

I havent taken any pictures of it yet, i picked up a noveske lower from a guy on this site. i ended up buying an upper receiver and several other items from noveskerifleworks.com. I'm still waiting on a barrel, havent decided on DD barrel, noveske, or idk yet, we'll see. ill take pictures when i get some things put together

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I havent taken any pictures of it yet, i picked up a noveske lower from a guy on this site. i ended up buying an upper receiver and several other items from noveskerifleworks.com. I'm still waiting on a barrel, havent decided on DD barrel, noveske, or idk yet, we'll see. ill take pictures when i get some things put together
That sounds like a sweet build!

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to the funny farm.. I've built a couple of the ar style rifles and had no problems. I lurk in the ammo talk section mostly,
seldom posting unless the bandwidth is needful.. Great bunch here, lots to learn and friends to make..Oh, and Happy Newyear.. Blitzfike

Latest posts

Top Bottom