New to the OKC area and looking for new tires...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camach

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello Oklahoma shooters,

I recently 'moved' to Oklahoma, from Nebraska, for work.

Anyways my truck is going to be needing some new tires in the next month and I thought I would ask some locals for opinions on a trustworthy and respectable business to get some new tires mounted and balanced.

I researched a little and came across Swansons Tire Company on 1000 N Hudson Ave that was pretty well reviewed.

Has anyone dealt with this business or have others they would recommend?

Thanks,
Andrew

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ohhh ... I'm glad you guys had better experiences than me or LoneWolf'49 have had at Hibdon's.

I can't remember who mentioned it in another thread but I remember someone saying that Discount Tires will price match any other price out there (even prices off the internet). Just print out the specs and take it into the store. We haven't tried that yet and probably won't need tires on any of our vehicles for a while but I'm sure gonna give it a whirl when the time comes.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Discount Tires does price matching. Find your tires online for cheap. Print that and bring it to them. They will give you those tires for that price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom