New trail camera

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only use Bushnell Trophy Cams. They are small and reliable. With a quality battery I can put them out in August and they are good until December. If you watch Cabela's or Basspro they will have a good deal on them, with a rebate. However, I am not a fan of the Aggressor models, I got one last year and it did not seem to take as bright of a picture.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Which ever cam I buy, I use lithium batteries. I might spend $15-20 bucks per cam but they last all season.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use HCO Spartan cellular cameras and Browning Strike Force for noncellular cameras. I'm assuming you're looking for the non-cellular variety, and I highly recommend the Strike Force for excellent picture quality, ease of set up and use, and super long battery life (using lithiums).

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've still got 2 HCO Covert II from 2008, both still work fine except for one on occasion won't take night pics. Battery life lasted all season, taking several thousand pics per month. I've been trying some other brands here and there over the last couple of years as well, none of of them have really disappointed me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom