New York Governor Cuomo to Announce Sweeping New Gun Laws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JM44-40

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If my understanding is correct, and correct me if I'm wrong, Bloomberg sent 3 men to Arizona to try and purchase firearms illegally. Is this not a violation of federal law -- to traffic in illegal firearms across state lines? Why has he not been charged with illegal trafficking in firearms? Most likely for the same reason David Gregory can violate the law in D.C. and nothing will be done.

Right after the election, I was needing to purchase a set of Meprolite night sights for a pistol I own. After placing the order and right before giving the salesman my card number I asked him what state he was in and he answered Illinois. My automatic response was that I've chosen not to do business with the states of Illinois, California, and New York.

I know it's not much, but I've decided as much as practicable, to limit my out of state purchases to gun friendly states. I think I'll also contact sponsors of certain radical media outlets and let them know I'm not going to purchase their products as long as they support anti-second amendment outlets.

Along with contacting my representatives, and joining organizations that stand up for our rights, I believe I can do a little something by directing my purchases toward businesses and states that support the constitution.

It's an old liberal tactic to boycott certain businesses with whom they don't agree, and I think I'll give a little back to them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom