Federal appeals court rules that drug users can not be barred from owning guns.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with tiasman 100%. Men now have no drive. My wife was reading me a study yesterday where something like 30% of age people age 18-24 are daily users of weed. I'll bet there is actually a very strong correlation between the two, but I'm sure there are also other factors at work too. It is just sad.

My sons friends who are female from HS are majority graduating college, in good careers, starting life.

While the male weed smokers walk around looking dumb all day. I just imagine all the pussy they are missing out on. No girl wants to be with some dude with a nasty mullet, gut hanging down, smelling like weed and no prospects. (No offense to my fellow members who may resemble this)

Last edited:

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What ever folks want to do is their business. I just don't care. But isn't the marijuana part of the 4473 form based on federal law? If pot users want the form to change to their benefit doesn't the federal law making marijuana illegal have to change?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I am going to say will be long.

Back in 2012 I got to know this fellow lego collector in Louisiana that had major back issues.

Did all the doctors things, some holistic and when Washington state legalized weed he went there. Now he smokes weed on the daily.

He teaches botany for free at a local university, competed in a triathlon each year since he moved, and he also doesn't take any prescription stuff.

Granted this is a one off, because the stigma that surrounds weed being a schedule 1 drug like heroin and cocaine.

If you read about the history of big pharma and how it was Rockefeller that used petroleum based products for the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products, then what happened afterwords.

You might be surprised is all I am saying.

Does it get you intoxicated? Absolutely and I say it is intoxicated in public or DUI if you are operating a vehicle.
It also doesn’t take into account the difference between CBD and THC. Only THC gets you high, yet both are banned by federal law.
Most will think I’m crazy and that’s ok. We are losing a large part of an entire generation of young men to marijuana. It robs them of their manhood, makes them lazy and fat. As the father of a 22 year old MAN I’ve watched many GROWN BOYS he grew up with waste away because they got their cards as soon as they could. They work part time jobs, smoke weed and play video games. And get FAT. Only a couple of his buddies from HS have good jobs and have started families, and then a few went into the military like he did and are excelling. They were all good kids once.

In my opinion the weedization of Americas young men is a fully funded CHICOM intelligence op.

We will pay for it too.

That’s my crazy opinion on this weed nonsense.
I hate to break the news to you, but the left has been robbing men of their manhood well before any state legalized weed. Furthermore, processed food and drink are the main contributors to obesity. That coupled with an indulgent society that no longer has to do hard manual labor to survive, are what’s really driving both obesity and declining testosterone levels.

Oh, and let’s not forget all the petroleum byproducts in our food, water and environment, and the virtual explosion of the pharmaceuticals marketed for everything that bothers people. Our entire society has been fundamentally altered on a molecular level.

I’d say is about the least of our worries regarding what goes into our bodies.
Or society saying “smoke up” robs it from you. The chicoms are bankrolling the farms and it’s not just about money.
Yes they are, particularly in Oklahoma. But that begs the question, if the CCP is running the weed industry in America, why hasn’t China Joe Biden decriminalized it yet? :anyone:

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
It also doesn’t take into account the difference between CBD and THC. Only THC gets you high, yet both are banned by federal law.

I hate to break the news to you, but the left has been robbing men of their manhood well before any state legalized weed. Furthermore, processed food and drink are the main contributors to obesity. That coupled with an indulgent society that no longer has to do hard manual labor to survive, are what’s really driving both obesity and declining testosterone levels.

Oh, and let’s not forget all the petroleum byproducts in our food, water and environment, and the virtual explosion of the pharmaceuticals marketed for everything that bothers people. Our entire society has been fundamentally altered on a molecular level.

I’d say is about the least of our worries regarding what goes into our bodies.

Yes they are, particularly in Oklahoma. But that begs the question, if the CCP is running the weed industry in America, why hasn’t China Joe Biden decriminalized it yet? :anyone:
He hasn't because it is a surefire way to disarm Americans. ATF is already using seized patient records at targeted shops to go after people that "lie" on the 4473.

That is the step that must be taken before totalitarian rule. See people assume it is going to happen overnight. That isn't what goes on at all when something is about lasting.

It is slow steps, where they make a generation fearful of firearms. My kids friends 14 to 16 hate guns....they see them as things that kill THEM!

Do you really think them corner boys got switches for their glock on alibaba or wish? For the longest time you could get them in gas stations around majority poor areas.

I saw them 2019 and 2020 all over. Also you know a while back before rona there was a traffic stop here in Oklahoma where some guy had 2 LAW rockets! In his trunk plus a few auto weapons.

This was couple years too.... now I get it you think there isn't time, well there is. First thing gotta go is IRS to the Federal Reserve.

Then the ATF, Homeland security, TSA...bet you didn't know TSA has jurisdiction on the interstates? Had one attempt to search my car at a rest stop on Rhode Island.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He hasn't because it is a surefire way to disarm Americans. ATF is already using seized patient records at targeted shops to go after people that "lie" on the 4473.

That is the step that must be taken before totalitarian rule. See people assume it is going to happen overnight. That isn't what goes on at all when something is about lasting.

It is slow steps, where they make a generation fearful of firearms. My kids friends 14 to 16 hate guns....they see them as things that kill THEM!

Do you really think them corner boys got switches for their glock on alibaba or wish? For the longest time you could get them in gas stations around majority poor areas.

I saw them 2019 and 2020 all over. Also you know a while back before rona there was a traffic stop here in Oklahoma where some guy had 2 LAW rockets! In his trunk plus a few auto weapons.

This was couple years too.... now I get it you think there isn't time, well there is. First thing gotta go is IRS to the Federal Reserve.

Then the ATF, Homeland security, TSA...bet you didn't know TSA has jurisdiction on the interstates? Had one attempt to search my car at a rest stop on Rhode Island.
You might be surprised how much I know about TSA’s jurisdictions. :)

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So basically,,,
This makes it legal (quasi-legal) for a MJ dealer to go armed.

Just sayin',,,

Aarond

Absolutely, a store owner is allowed to protect himself with a weapon. A MJ dealers store usually happens to be mobile, it's like hating the guy in a food truck for being armed in my opinion.

While many feel that because you don't fit their narrative of a law abiding citizen that you should not be allowed to protect yourself is ridiculous, it's our God given right to protect ourselves and bear arms. I would gladly be surrounded by a bunch of potheads with guns than a bunch of cops itching for an excuse to shoot someone. 😀

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My sons friends who are female from HS are majority graduating college, in good careers, starting life.

While the male weed smokers walk around looking dumb all day. I just imagine all the pussy they are missing out on. No girl wants to be with some dude with a nasty mullet, gut hanging down, smelling like weed and no prospects. (No offense to my fellow members who may resemble this)
I can see both sides of this as I use MJ on a daily basis as it's a much better alternative to prescription drugs and their side effects, I also have a 20+ year thriving career and take care of my family.

On the other side you people that want to smoke weed to get high, sit on their ass, collect from the government bread line, and have no drive.

At the end of the day it's like anything else, if the person has no drive then weed is going to amplify that trait. I smoke and the results for me are:

I can push myself further with a lower level of stress and anxiety.

I can maintain a healthy diet and not have to take medication for stomach issues.

I work in a high stress environment and can keep a cooler head than most of my coworkers, and am able to deal with highly critical situations with pinpoint precision.

A lazy person is going to be a lazy person, and the substances they're taking are not the core issue with them. 😀

SPOONBILL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Absolutely, a store owner is allowed to protect himself with a weapon. A MJ dealers store usually happens to be mobile, it's like hating the guy in a food truck for being armed in my opinion.

While many feel that because you don't fit their narrative of a law abiding citizen that you should not be allowed to protect yourself is ridiculous, it's our God given right to protect ourselves and bear arms. I would gladly be surrounded by a bunch of potheads with guns than a bunch of cops itching for an excuse to shoot someone. 😀
Well said

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Most will think I’m crazy and that’s ok. We are losing a large part of an entire generation of young men to marijuana. It robs them of their manhood, makes them lazy and fat. As the father of a 22 year old MAN I’ve watched many GROWN BOYS he grew up with waste away because they got their cards as soon as they could. They work part time jobs, smoke weed and play video games. And get FAT. Only a couple of his buddies from HS have good jobs and have started families, and then a few went into the military like he did and are excelling. They were all good kids once.

In my opinion the weedization of Americas young men is a fully funded CHICOM intelligence op.

We will pay for it too.

That’s my crazy opinion on this weed nonsense.
Brother I don't think you are crazy, I think you ate simply ignorant is all. That isn't a negative word either, it is that you are not informed.

You are throwing out stereotypes is all. Reefer madness and war on drugs BS. You seen how it helps with depression? How it cures Parkinson disease?

You see how it improves quality of life for countless people? I have..and yes I have seen what you laid out as well.....however those people that it makes like you prophecies, they were going to find a crutch anyway..

They were going to find some excuse to blame someone for their shortcomings. Or something.

You are absolutely entitled to your own ideals, but main thing weed does is inhibit the drug trade and dealers.

Think of it like this, what if I offered you 50lbs of ground beef for say 20% of what you get it in the store, but at a roadside stand with no sinage just person to person sale?

Or...you gonna pay that little extra to have that piece of mind to go where you have recourse and choices. You don't have to accept what you are given...you can choose an indica or a sativa, hey you can get a hybrid, buy and OZ, some edibles, a weed pen to vape it if you want.

Then to top it all off you can as the customer request from seed to your hand paper trail before you buy it, so you know exactly what it is you are getting?

That tax charged is exorbitant but that is what it's for, and people gonna people, least now they are getting what it is they paid for and not something else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom