Massachusetts Proposes Unprecedented Sweeping Gun Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.nraila.org/articles/202...recedented-sweeping-gun-control#ixzz8AboCS2wP

As written, HD 4420:
  1. Institutes a new, broad “Assault Weapons Ban,” including firearms already owned by law-abiding citizens.
  2. Bans all federally legally tax-stamped automatic firearms.
  3. Gun bans on possessing any gun, loaded, or unloaded at:
    1. All state, county, and municipal buildings.
    2. All polling places.
    3. Any private property unless the owner has provided express consent or has posted signage allowing firearms on their property.
  4. Mandates Safe Storage laws.
  5. Mandates new training requirements including costly written exams and live fire training.
  6. Mandates registration of all guns and feeding devices.
  7. Mandates reporting of any modifications or new parts to a gun.
  8. Mandates serializing all firearm parts.
  9. Bans anyone under 21 from acquiring or carrying any semi-automatic rifle or shotgun.
  10. Bans anyone under 15 taking part in shooting sports and training.
  11. Places new mandates, protocols, and training requirements on retailers.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.nraila.org/articles/202...recedented-sweeping-gun-control#ixzz8AboCS2wP

As written, HD 4420:
  1. Institutes a new, broad “Assault Weapons Ban,” including firearms already owned by law-abiding citizens.
  2. Bans all federally legally tax-stamped automatic firearms.
  3. Gun bans on possessing any gun, loaded, or unloaded at:
    1. All state, county, and municipal buildings.
    2. All polling places.
    3. Any private property unless the owner has provided express consent or has posted signage allowing firearms on their property.
  4. Mandates Safe Storage laws.
  5. Mandates new training requirements including costly written exams and live fire training.
  6. Mandates registration of all guns and feeding devices.
  7. Mandates reporting of any modifications or new parts to a gun.
  8. Mandates serializing all firearm parts.
  9. Bans anyone under 21 from acquiring or carrying any semi-automatic rifle or shotgun.
  10. Bans anyone under 15 taking part in shooting sports and training.
  11. Places new mandates, protocols, and training requirements on retailers.
I remember back in Concord way back when they tried that. Didn’t end well for those boot lickers. To many up there don’t have the spirit or will anymore. Most might as well be under the crown as little as they care for their freedom.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mass is following CTs lead on this.

To think I called New England home at one point. Some of the most beautiful country, ponds and lakes I have ever seen. Fall is incredible.

What burns me the most is the area of our country where our freedom and liberty was birthed, fought for, sacrifices made is now leading the way to strip us of those very freedoms and liberties our country has enjoyed.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mass is following CTs lead on this.

To think I called New England home at one point. Some of the most beautiful country, ponds and lakes I have ever seen. Fall is incredible.

What burns me the most is the area of our country where our freedom and liberty was birthed, fought for, sacrifices made is now leading the way to strip us of those very freedoms and liberties our country has enjoyed.

Well said! And 100% truth!

Latest posts

Top Bottom