Next project complete - new video uploaded!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finished my next video of a 1975 Seiko Diamatic that I had originally started quite a while ago when I first began learning to work on watches. I lost a balance shock spring and it had some issues that at the time I didn't have the ability or tools to repair. It sat hidden away for a while but I thought it'd make a good video to finish this project. I really like how the watch turned out.

If you've watched any of the previous videos, please take a look and let me know what you think. I also added a second camera (yes, I know I'm a sucker!!) to the filming process and I think the footage in this video (and future videos) is quite a lot better than some of my previous projects. I'd love to hear what you think.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Adam... That watch is Great and the video work is improving in every build. Pretty cool that we get to watch you go through this process of smoothing the delivery.. Nothing like a Friday, a drink and a video, whether you, Wristwatch Revival or Anvil to to bring in a great weekend. Thanks for sharing these with us and actually having the pleasure of meeting you in person makes your videos even better. Not just some dude on the Youtubes LOL.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Adam... That watch is Great and the video work is improving in every build. Pretty cool that we get to watch you go through this process of smoothing the delivery.. Nothing like a Friday, a drink and a video, whether you, Wristwatch Revival or Anvil to to bring in a great weekend. Thanks for sharing these with us and actually having the pleasure of meeting you in person makes your videos even better. Not just some dude on the Youtubes LOL.
Haha. Thanks a bunch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom