Zodiac Astrographic SST - Hi-Beat Mystery Dial - Service/Repair Video Complete

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey OSA,

I've been on hold for over a month waiting on an international shipment to arrive containing a part I needed to rebuild my Zodiac Astrographic SST. I finally finished the watch a few days ago and posted a picture in the 'Which Watch Are You Wearing Today' thread. I finished editing the video tonight and got it up uploaded.

On a personal note, I'm really proud of how both the watch and the video turned out. It was a unique challenge and it taught me a few new things along the way. Most notably, it taught me not to wait 5-6 weeks between taking the watch apart and finally getting around to putting it back together. A lot of little tips and tricks learned during disassembly were forgotten in those 5-6 weeks, and I had to go back and study the video a few times to remember how it all came together. A few other lessons it taught me during disassembly I certainly did not forget when it came time to put it all back together, and I expand on those in the video.

If you are among the OSA few that have followed me on this watch repair journey, I encourage you to watch this next video. I think it turned out pretty good. Let me know what you think!

I'm thinking about which watch to do next for the channel, but I have a couple of watches owned by others (both OSA and non-OSA folks) that I want to get finished for them before investing time into my next personal project. I'm thinking it's about time to get a dive watch on the channel!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom