Next time you flash your lights at someone to get over think about this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've BEGGED our local cops to run some speed traps on a few noted residential streets at times. Just doing it one or two times a week for a couple of hours would net them more than their own salaries for the week AND would serve the public safety by freaking out the people who fly through residential areas.

Speaking as one who has tried to patch people up when they embed their motorcycles in the sides of pickups at 100+ in residential areas, covered the bodies of children lying in the middle of the road with sheets until the coroner arrives, etc.

Not saying we shouldn't stop unsafe drivers on the freeway by any means. That has its' place, too, if you ask me.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if that severe criminal could have been nabbed in her living room after politely knocking on the door?

I doubt the OHP would know that she was living there, since it was her dude's place. Maybe if they went door to door politely knocking and then ID-checking across the whole city they could eventually find her. That's a great approach that preserves liberty.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do I get GC to post up on Hefner? I was passed in a double lined zone this morning uphill by a db in a new Jeep. Of course, I want BB to bring more fudge. OMG that was good stuff!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do I get GC to post up on Hefner? I was passed in a double lined zone this morning uphill by a db in a new Jeep. Of course, I want BB to bring more fudge. OMG that was good stuff!!

LOL ... That Hefner Parkway is BRUTAL! I used to drive it every. single. day. Probably why I only have two speeds now ... at a dead stop and floored ... :D

(And I'll see what I can do ... I didn't think that batch turned out that good so I'm glad you liked it ... :bah:)

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... That Hefner Parkway is BRUTAL! I used to drive it every. single. day. Probably why I only have two speeds now ... at a dead stop and floored ... :D

(And I'll see what I can do ... I didn't think that batch turned out that good so I'm glad you liked it ... :bah:)

Sadly, I'm talking about the street, not Hefner Raceway. Some time I'll tell you about a Mustang in Vegas. I don't think I should say anything more...:wink2:

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if that severe criminal could have been nabbed in her living room after politely knocking on the door?

No such thing.

i0.wp.com_www.hangthebankers.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_12_SW81865e36c58d7c09f6b927f3370cb3b4.jpg

*I chose the pic with the dog to keep BB off my ass*

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Prius? He should have cited him for the smug cloud. That is some funny stuff there.

I can absolutely see why LE would run sanitized units for traffic enforcement. As GC said, the potential assclowns behave around marked units (except when they have their light bars on), but stupid driving is rampant and some of these people NEED cited. If you are driving reasonably I don't think those mean ol' police will bother you much. The few times I have been stopped were for valid reasons, everyone behaved in a civil and professional manner, and I went on my way. This includes a few stops by the Border Patrol.

There are a lot of people who lose their manners when they strap on a motor vehicle. Some of them require a friendly lesson. Let the butthurt flow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom