NFA dealer in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conrad smith

Marksman
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’m looking to purchase a Surefire RC2 from capital armory. I need some help on finding a good dealer to use. Also need help on either going with a trust or filing as individual. Any input would help thank you

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where are you at in Oklahoma? Doesn't make sense to recommend someone who is all the way across the state from you. Plenty of good dealers out there.

As far as trust versus individual, do a search. There is tons of information out there, and it mostly comes down to what you want to do with it and personal preferences.

Conrad smith

Marksman
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Where are you at in Oklahoma? Doesn't make sense to recommend someone who is all the way across the state from you. Plenty of good dealers out there.

As far as trust versus individual, do a search. There is tons of information out there, and it mostly comes down to what you want to do with it and personal preferences.
Because I can’t find an RC2 anywhere else currently. But that’s probably because I don’t know any shops. I’m new to the NFA game

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Definitely go the trust route. I did mine thru. US Lawshield as I was a customer of theirs already. If buying from silencerco I think they do the trust for you. May be others

Latest posts

Top Bottom