NFA dealer in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why trust over individual in short?
In short, trusts used to get you approved faster on subsequent tax stamps.
The only other reason to use one now is if you're married with kids.
Do you want to be a felon if your wife has access to your safe, or would you rather her be part owner?
This can be fixed with a Walmart lockbox inside your safe.
What about when you die? Do you want your wife or kids responsible for turning these items in to the ATF for disposal, or do you want to be able to will it to them?
That's why I did a trust.
@GHArms is an excellent trust lawyer and he will modify it as needed.
Please, discuss if I'm wrong on any of this.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had been putting all my stamp items in a trust with my wife and a cousin as trustees. My last two cans I went to individual because of the law change regarding the new BS to add trustees. All that will need to be done upon my demise is have those cans taken into possession by a Class III dealer and a Form 5 filed for whoever is to receive them. There is no additional tax stamp required or cost to do this, but it will have to go through the same process and approval as a Form 4. I have no one to leave my collection to so if my cousin outlives me, he gets it all. He will help my wife sell it. If not I will instruct my wife to take it all to a dealer and take whatever she can get for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom