NFA Dealer...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Boos_TM

I am wanting to get the process started for a SBR, and possibly suppressor for it as well. I have called Maj. Malfunction several times, and sent several emails. I am tired of waiting for a response. Is there anyone else out there to deal with? I heard of someone in Mustang with the last name Gander, or something like that. Anyone know who this is? I want to find someone who actually cares enough about their business to at least return an email.

Thanks in advance

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've been wondering for a while how MajMalfunction is the largest suppressor dealer in the nation. The only thing I've ever really heard about him is that nobody can ever get ahold of him so they take their business elsewhere. I guess he used to be the go to guy but for the past 6-8 months it's been nothing but "where is he?" "why won't he respond to emails, phone calls, etc?" "anybody heard from him?"

Dustin Gaunder is good to go, or you could also check out Cold Hand Arms up towards Edmond. Either of those guys will respond.

B

Boos_TM

Thank you for the responses! I will definitely give them a shout! I hate to say it, but I am very disappointed in the lack of service from Maj. Malfunction. I was planning on doing a good bit of business with him, but not any more. Oh well, such is life.

Last edited:

DDriller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dustin and MM are both good to deal with. Dustin is a lot easier to get a hold of though. Bryon at MM is easiest to reach first thing in the mornings, but is leaning towards distributing to dealers IIRC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom